My spoiler-free reaction to the Intruders SDCC Premiere: HOLY CRAP, WATCH THIS SHOW. I can’t wait for the show to launch, so I can stop biting what will be left of my tongue. At least I can give a few notes that aren’t related to the actual plot.
- John Simm. OK, I may be a walking billboard for the guy’s IMDB page, but that doesn’t mean the man’s infalliable. None to worry, he’s in it to win it, and his accent work is on the damn mark. Squee away, fans.
- Mira Sorvino kinda weirds me out now, which means she’s doing her job well. Also, I am kinda in love with her shoes.
- James Frain should always be a panelist, even if he has nothing to do with a show.
- If Millie Brown is this good now, I can’t wait to watch her career blossom. This kid kills it.
- Julie Gardner looks AMAZING. Werk!
- Remember one thing about Glen Morgan: Sein ist die Hand die Verletzt. And you will enjoy it.
If the show is as strong as the first episode, which I have no reason to doubt, it deserves to go the distance. Now to collapse after 12 hours of Con.
*Note: Not really the best pics, but I was more interested in the panel than getting the perfect snap.